corereactionstudioscorereactionstudios

Main Movies Favorites Reviews Stats 5 Fans

Transition Transition

Hi, I don't know if you uploaded the whole video correctly. Only half the drawing is here and besides the piece of white paper it was all digital. The drawing looked nice I'm only voting 2 because I don't think you uploaded the whole video and since there was only digital drawing it isn't really tradigital.

CharGotSwagger responds:

It was only supposed to be the digital half since I couldn't really find a good setup to DO a speed paint of the digital side so I just took the speedpaint of the digital since my program HAD that feature and it was ready to go if that makes sense. Also judging by your response, I don't think you've seen the full picture which you can find on my profile

Star Gazer Ep.1 Star Gazer Ep.1

Lol, nice. I like how your characters look.

Walts Wild Disney Walts Wild Disney

Thought it was pretty good, you kinda lost me when Walt Disney jumped out of the window and got into the shoot out. I didn't really know what was going on at that part, but I have a lot of weird shit on my page too so, lol.

Psynical responds:

I seriously don't know either. I might need a cold shower after making this one.

Cartoon Strike: Lite Version Cartoon Strike: Lite Version

Nice job, it runs really fast.

Offroad Parking Offroad Parking

Lol I think it's more fun driving off road up the side of mountains than parking, you should focus more on that aspect of the game I think.