corereactionstudioscorereactionstudios

Main Movies Favorites Reviews Stats 5 Fans

Transition Transition

Hi, I don't know if you uploaded the whole video correctly. Only half the drawing is here and besides the piece of white paper it was all digital. The drawing looked nice I'm only voting 2 because I don't think you uploaded the whole video and since there was only digital drawing it isn't really tradigital.

CharGotSwagger responds:

It was only supposed to be the digital half since I couldn't really find a good setup to DO a speed paint of the digital side so I just took the speedpaint of the digital since my program HAD that feature and it was ready to go if that makes sense. Also judging by your response, I don't think you've seen the full picture which you can find on my profile

Star Gazer Ep.1 Star Gazer Ep.1

Lol, nice. I like how your characters look.

Walts Wild Disney Walts Wild Disney

Thought it was pretty good, you kinda lost me when Walt Disney jumped out of the window and got into the shoot out. I didn't really know what was going on at that part, but I have a lot of weird shit on my page too so, lol.

Psynical responds:

I seriously don't know either. I might need a cold shower after making this one.

Being Yourself Being Yourself

Well done. It's very neat, easy to understand, and has good visuals that compliment the dialogue.

Nattnotions responds:

Thanks. :)

The Chosen, pt 2/6 The Chosen, pt 2/6

I like the folded paper look you have in the background.

If Everything Was Alive! If Everything Was Alive!

Pretty good, one part I'd maybe consider doing differently is 33 seconds into the video I would have the taco hit the character from above and show him collapsing to the ground longer, instead of turning almost instantly to black. I would do this because the first time watching this it is very hard to tell what happens. Also, instead of having ten whole seconds of blackness, I would recommend that your character opens his eyes to see the taco talking to him after about 2 seconds of blackness. It is just very un-natural for someone to be talking to a person who has surprised them and not have their eyes open. You can still have the same audio going just have it that you can see the taco talking to him sooner so there isn't so much time of seeing nothing.

VivendmaYoutube responds:

Thanks for your opinion on the video! I will take your comment into consideration! :)

Toon Boom Harmony: Tutorial for Beginners! Toon Boom Harmony: Tutorial for Beginners!

You covered a lot of material quickly and efficiently, which is really nice if you want to start animating right away if you are new to the software. Nice job!

jessejayjones responds:

Thank you, I appreciate that! :)

Yoda's Passtime Yoda's Passtime

I though it was pretty funny, that intro though was way too long. I would cut the whole intro besides the troll dude opening his mouth once and laughing. Make that change and I would give it 3 stars.

Get Rich The Disney Way! Get Rich The Disney Way!

I like the look and the dis on disney!

Blood Opera: Father of Flies Blood Opera: Father of Flies

You've got a very cool style. Good direction also.